|ZONA Technology's products and services empower engineering design, analysis, and conceptual/preliminary vehicle designs in support of the aerospace industry. We provide R&D engineering and Computer-aided Engineering (CAE) services to the aerospace industry, in addition to developing, licensing, marketing, and supporting engineering software in the fields of:
- Computational aerodynamics and aeroelasticity
- Multidiciplinary optimization
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Flutter & LCO prediction using flight test data
- Aeroelastic models & aeroelastic model updating
- Flight dynamic and aeroelastic modeling integration
- Structural optimization for the aerospace industry
Fall 2017 Aerospace Flutter and Dynamics Council
Confirmed Dates: October 19 - 20, 2017
ZONA is proud to be hosting the Fall 2017 Aerospace Flutter and Dynamics Council (AFDC) meeting at The Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona, Arizona.
The meeting is open to domestic and foreign aerospace engineers. Please visit www.zonatech.com/AFDC2017.html for registration and details.
ZONA holds annual software training events in Scottsdale, Arizona. 2017 training events have completed.
If you were unable to attend this year, information for 2018 Training events will be emailed in early 2018.
Sign up for email notifications to be informed of upcoming events.