Fall 2017 Aerospace Flutter and Dynamics Council (AFDC) Meeting
ZONA Technology, Inc. is proud to be hosting the upcoming Fall 2017 Aerospace Flutter and Dynamics Council (AFDC) meeting in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, USA. For domestic and foreign aerospace engineers interested in attending, please see details below.
Click here to download the Registration Form and return to ZONA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
No Registration Fee!
AFDC Fall 2017 Dates: October 19 - 20, 2017
Meeting Venue and Hotel Accommodations
- The Fall 2017 Aerospace Flutter & Dynamics Council (AFDC) meeting has been opened up to all domestic and foreign Aerospace Engineers.
- ITAR sessions will be closed to all foreign attendees.
- Attendees are not required to present.
- If presenting, papers are not required, only the presentation.
- Each presentation and Q&A should last roughly 30 minutes. If you need extra time, please make note on the Registration Form.
- If you would like to host a panel discussion, on the Registration Form, please make sure to include what topic you would like to host.
Additional Details & Events
- A reception and banquet will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at L'Auberge Resort. Transportation to and from the meeting hotel will be provided.
- For meeting lunches and breaks, as well as reception and banquet, please note any dietary restrictions on the Registration Form or send to email@example.com ASAP.
Sedona, Arizona is approximately 100 miles (190 km) north of Phoenix and can be accessed via shuttle services or car.